A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pigg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pigg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pigg graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pigg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Bethesda Hospital
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Pigg MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Pigg practice?
- Dr. James Pigg has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Pigg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.