A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pike, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pike has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Pike DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Pike practice?
- Dr. James Pike has 15 office locations.
Dr. James Pike practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Brownsburg, IN.
See Columbia Critical Care Practitioners and Columbia Pulmonologists.