Dr. James Pilc Jr Is this you?

4.9

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Excellent surgeon, very compassionate person. Caring and thorough. The best ever.

Best of the best

Posted on January 27th, 2013

I was crushed to learn that Dr Pilc was retiring. He had been my doctor since the 90's. He delivered both my children and was so interested in you as a whole person not just a patient. Some one asked for a recommendation. I ended up going with Dr. Weissman on Transit in Depew. He was very nice and knowledgeable. But no one can replace Dr Pilc...

Help!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

Dr Pilc retiring and now i dont know who to go too. Anyone tell me who they are changing to. I'm so upset :(

Posted on October 20th, 2012

I am absolutely crushed that he is retiring not only has he delivered my child, helped me through some very hard times .. I concidered him part of my family. His whole staff made them #1 in my book. Lynn we love you too!!! I wish all of you the best and happiest years ahead!!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor, always friendly and caring. YOu always knew he cared about whatever was bothering you. I am very sorry that he is retiring because I don't think any other doctor can replace him.

The best of the best

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr. Pilc is the best OBGYN and since I have moved away, I always remember him fondly for his caring and professional manner.

Best Dr.

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Pilc is a very caring Dr. and listens to any of your concerns. His staff is amazing and just as caring as he is. They are all very easy to talk to and help you in whatever you need. I highly recommend this office.

Best in his practice!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Dr Pilc is by far an outstanding physician. I have been a patient of his for almost 15 years. He takes the time to listen to his patients and discuss their needs. He works with his patients to resolve any problems they may be experiencing and listens to their thoughts when it comes to making decisions regarding their health issues. I highly recommended Dr. Pilc to both my daughter and my mother.

Long time patient

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Have seen Dr. Pilc and his staff for many years and he has always been amazing! Would reccommend him to anyone! Always makes you feel comfortable and well taken care of.

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Going to see Dr. Pilc is like seeing an old friend. He is so sweet and gentile, as well as professional. His office staff is the best of any Dr. I have ever been to. I had complications during labor with 2 of my babies and Dr. Pilc handled both situations so incredibly. Both my kids are thriving because of him!! LOVE him :)

Amazing doctor