A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pinto, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pinto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from Rush University Medical College (Illinois.
Dr. Pinto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leonard Pinto MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pinto practice?
- Dr. James Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pinto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Barstow, CA.
See Barstow Obstetricians & Gynecologists.