Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
excellent physician show details excellent physician
by Oliver Lang on Aug 29th, 2015

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Piorokowski. He is the reason I still have a left hand after an accident. He accepted my case after I was turned down by four hospitals within 300 miles of Knoxville TN. He is a most caring individual with an easy bed side manner. He made it a point to check up on me at least twice a day while I was his patient at UAB hospital. I highly recommend Dr. James Piorokowski.

Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Piorkowski was a very nice, professional doctor during the care of my father. He had a very good bedside manor and a kindness about him. He performed, what was described to us by many doctors, a very difficult surgery on my father. The surgery involved reconstruction of my father's left groin area following an exploratory surgery which took much of the thigh/groin muscle. Dr Piorkowski performed the reconstruction his groin by using the abdominal muscles to cover exposed vessels. He was very meticulous in my father's care post surgery and as well as later in his treatments.

Great Doctor with a brillant future show details Great Doctor with a brillant future
by Anonymous on Aug 27th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

It is hard to express how impressed my son and I are with this doctor. Dr. Piorkowski is talented, enthusiastic, creative and forward thinking. Afte ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com