A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pisini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pisini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pisini, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pisini graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pisini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James V Pisini DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James V. Pisini practice?
- Dr. James Pisini has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Pisini practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Scarborough, ME.
See Portland Anesthesiologists and Portland Pain Management Doctors.