A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pittman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pittman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pittman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pittman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott County Hospital
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Pittman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pittman practice?
- Dr. James Pittman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Pittman practices Family Medicine and Gynecology near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, PA and Jamestown, TN.
See Laurel Family Physicians and Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.