A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pittman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pittman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Scott County Hospital
- Elk Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lee Pittman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Pittman practice?
- Dr. James Pittman has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Pittman practices Family Medicine and Gynecology near Oneida, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, TN and Laurel, MS.
See Oneida Family Physicians and Oneida Obstetricians & Gynecologists.