A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Plaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Plaire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Plaire, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Plaire graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Plaire has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Chadwick Plaire MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Plaire practice?
- Dr. James Plaire has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Plaire practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.