A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Plasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Plasek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plasek
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Plasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Plasek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Plasek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Plasek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Health Care Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Plasek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. Plasek practice?
- Dr. James Plasek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Plasek practices Family Medicine near Seward, NE.
See Seward Family Physicians.