A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Plotnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Plotnik, Pedfiatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Plotnik, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotnik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Plotnik FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Plotnik practice?
- Dr. James Plotnik has 11 office locations.
- Dr. James Plotnik practices Ophthalmology near , .