Learn more about Dr. James Plotnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Plotnik, Pedfiatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotnik
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Plotnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Plotnik, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotnik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Plotnik has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Plotnik FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Plotnik practice?
- Dr. James Plotnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Plotnik practices Ophthalmology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists.