Learn more about Dr. James Pogue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pogue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pogue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pogue graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pogue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hickman Community Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pogue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Pogue practice?
Dr. James Pogue practices Family Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Family Physicians.