A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pohl, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pohl
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pohl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohl graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pohl has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James K Pohl MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Pohl practice?
- Dr. James Pohl has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Pohl practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Lakeway, TX.