- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Poindexter Jr
Dr. James Poindexter Jr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Poindexter is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South Campus and Northside Hospital-Forsyth. Dr. Poindexter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Poindexter Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Poindexter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Walaya Methodius-Rayford
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Marshall Lutske
General Surgery, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi
Dr. Robert Howell
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0.25 mi33