A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Poitras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Poitras, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Poitras graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Poitras has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Poitras MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Poitras practice?
- Dr. James Poitras has 1 office location.
Dr. James Poitras practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Dermatologists and Zephyrhills Surgeons.