Learn more about Dr. James Poliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poliner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Poliner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Poliner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poliner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Poliner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kent Poliner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James K. Poliner practice?
- Dr. James Poliner has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Poliner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucumcari, NM and Clovis, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners, and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.