A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Poliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Poliner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Poliner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Poliner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kent Poliner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James K. Poliner practice?
- Dr. James Poliner has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Poliner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tucumcari, NM and Clovis, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners, and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.