A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pollifrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pollifrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollifrone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollifrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollifrone graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pollifrone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baylor Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Pollifrone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Pollifrone practice?
- Dr. James Pollifrone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pollifrone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.