A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pollifrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pollifrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollifrone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollifrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollifrone graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pollifrone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Baylor Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Pollifrone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Pollifrone practice?
- Dr. James Pollifrone has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pollifrone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.