A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ponder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ponder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ponder
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ponder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ponder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Ponder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Ponder practice?
- Dr. James Ponder has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ponder practices Family Medicine near Franklin, VA.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.