A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ponder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ponder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ponder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Ponder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Ponder practice?
- Dr. James Ponder has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ponder practices Family Medicine near Franklin, VA.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.