inactive

James Popkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2014
SR Project Manager
Dr Popkins has been my primary care doctors for years he is solely responsible for getting my diabetic situation under control. He is straight forward no nonsense Doctor that took the time to care about getting me healthy. His office staff is unmatched and his professionalism is outstanding. I wish I had found him sooner great man great Doctor I owe him dearly

January 29th, 2014
Trust
I've been seeing Dr. Popkin for a decade or so. I have not been an easy patient. (That's putting it gently :/ ) He has a balance of being very straightforward and being compassionate. Inquisitive. He talks to you like a person. He doesn't have to take patients, either. And he still takes me. If you're lucky: he'll take you, too.

April 6th, 2013
dr.popkin, best doctor of them all.
friendly, down to earth, makes you feel very comfortable, caring, has time to answer any questions you may have. no long waits for appts or making one. all staff members are great.