Dr. James Porcelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Porcelli?

December 29th, 2016

Poor office management and decision making; made terrible diagnosis that hurt my health until I switched dr.'s..

November 15th, 2016

What a disappointment. I was a patient of Dr. Porcelli's for many years. I liked him as a person, and I liked him as a doctor. One day, he just up and vanished, but not before allowing his practice to go to crap. He is unreachable; and I have no way of getting my medical records.

April 29th, 2016

The Doctor is the problem not the staff

This doctor just vanished with no notice to patient or the staff. The staff had nothing to do with the problems it was the doctor, he would take days off the last minute, he stopped taking insurance overnight. He would call day before and say to cancel his patients and the office staff had to take the blame. he would let them to, he owes people money., does not pay his bills and was on the news for not paying employees, paychecks were late,. This had not a thing to do with staff it is a unprofessional doctor that hides behind his staff . staff left due to not getting paid on time, while he took trips to Disneyland with his family.

March 17th, 2016

THIS IS CRAZY

This doctor closed his office and just vanished. I was a patient his staff was just horrible. All my records and information is in limbo. This guy should lose his license.

August 9th, 2015

Do yourself a favor and Stay away from this doctor

July 7th, 2015

Where did this doctor go?

One week doctor is on the news for not paying his employees, the following week he's gone. Anyone know where this doctor went post it here so he can't leave any other unsuspected patients without care!

July 3rd, 2015

One of the best doctors I have been to.

July 2nd, 2015

Patient Abandoment

Doctor simply shut doors and left town. Didn't give me a warning or nothing. Extremely unprofessional

February 26th, 2015

Poor Office Administration and Communication

Wonderful doctor, terrible staff and running of office. No longer takes insurance and when notifying patients they just cancelled all appointment. No letters, no final visits, no concern. Either you pay or go someplace else. Horrible way of informing your patients who have been with you for years and depend on you for their medical care. What a shame for such a wonderful doctor to run an office so bad. Staff is rude when speaking with patients and no one returns phone calls.

January 29th, 2015

Friendly and Professional

I had a great experience in the office, seems to have new staff , seems to be more organized and if you have any questions or need a answer right away just ask for Phyllis she will make sure it gets done. If I need my RX filled or have any problems I call her directly and I have not been let down.

November 1st, 2014

Wonderful Office

I have been going to Dr. Porcelli's office for sometime as well, and my experience has been quite different Staff is friendly, Phyllis helps me whenever I need it and makes sure I get a answer if I call. I have also seen patients be abusive to the staff when I have been there and arguing because they don't want to pay a outstanding bill , some people are using this site for the wrong reasons. Office seems to be more organized to me.

October 8th, 2014

Good luck seeing the Doctor here!!!!

Been a patient for several years and have often thought about changing Doctors because of the very unpleasant office staff, the office mangers argumentative approach is cold, unsympathetic and downright inhuman when dealing with people who when sick are vulnerable and scared. My husband and sister already left here, I stayed because I liked Dr. Porcelli, but since opening the new location Trim Spa they seem more interested in selling products then seeing established patients, Leaving this practice for my own well-being, If you are looking for a practice that cares, this is not the place for you!!