Dr. James Postema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Postema?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. James Postema?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 15th, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever encountered from bedside manner to knowledge of his profession. Front desk is the rudest and meanest I have ever encountered. This doctor is sarcastic and rude and asks questions that have nothing to do with why your there for. Could not wait to get out of there and get a real doctor.

April 13th, 2012

Avoid this guy and his office

Unless you have a sniffle. If you have a real issue or sickness he is clueless and the doctors he refers, in my opinion, care for his opinion.

February 12th, 2010

From the desk to the table.

From the desk to the table in Dr.Postema's office is 100% amazing.I'm 20 years old and I have had Dr.P as a doctor since I was about 15.Even after my first visit I knew that he was actually there to help me.He diagnosed me with diabetes when I was 16. It was a very hard thing for me to cope with. But he presented the news to me in a way I knew it would be ok. One of the assistants actually gave me a hug and assured me I would be fine.When I walk in they don't ask me how everything is going on a patient level but on a sincere level. I don't just tell them about my medical life I go on to converse with them about my life happenings. They listen, laugh, and care.I knew I liked Dr.P when he didn't tell me exactly what I wanted to hear. He told me the facts and points that I need to shape up. I did not take it in a way of him being rude but in a way of constructive criticism.I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who wants to be treated as a person not a job.So 5 stars from the desk to the table.

April 27th, 2015