Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Potter Jr
Dr. James Potter Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norton, VA, with another office in Norton, VA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Potter is affiliated with Woodridge Hospital, Sycamore Shoals Hospital and Johnston Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Potter Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Potter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton, VA.
Dr. Schuyler Geller
Geriatric Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Norton, VA 0.60 mi
Dr. Samuel Deel
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Norton, VA 0.67 mi9
Dr. James Campbell
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Norton, VA 0.69 mi14