A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Powell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Powell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Powell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Powell practice?
- Dr. James Powell has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Powell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Smithtown, NY.
See State College Pediatricians and State College Oncologists.