Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Prahl
Dr. James Prahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Chicago, IL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prahl is affiliated with Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Prahl has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Prahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chicago, IL.
Dr. David Beringer
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Martin Beermann
Geriatric Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi23
Dr. Armando Susmano
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Chicago, IL 0 mi57