Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Prattas
Dr. James Prattas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Surfside, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Prattas is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, Memorial Regional Hospital South and Parkway Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Prattas has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. James Prattas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surfside, FL.
Dr. Jalil Thurber
Surfside, FL 0.59 mi15
Dr. James Stevens
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 1.51 mi29
Dr. Jem Yelkovan
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami Beach, FL 1.57 mi21