A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Price, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Titus Memorial Hospital
- Mission Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harold Price DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Price practice?
- Dr. James Price has 1 office location.
Dr. James Price practices Anesthesiology near Laramie, WY.
See Laramie Anesthesiologists.