A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Prine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Prine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Prine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prine graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prine has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Stephen Prine MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James S. Prine practice?
- Dr. James Prine has 1 office location.
Dr. James Prine practices Internal Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Internists.