Overall Review

July 7th, 2016
Dr Priola will see me before his office opens due to my disability, he could make me wait but , he knows how much pain that causes me. No matter how many issues I have to discuss he spends a fair amount of time on each issue I have. I am very fortunate to have Dr Priola as my PCP.

April 5th, 2016
Excellent, caring doctor
Dr. Priola is the greatest. Down to earth and a very caring man. He will never make you feel bad or talk down to you. He really cares about you.

January 28th, 2016
Excellent, compassionate, caring doctor
Dr. Priola is the nicest, most professional doctor I know. He had been my PCP for years. About a year ago, I switched PCP's do to moving about 40 minutes away. As of recently, I have switched back to Dr. Priola. If you are looking for an understanding doctor who won't make you feel insignificant; if you want a doctor that really cares about you; a doctor that is adamant about getting you the correct diagnosis, then Dr. Priola is the right doctor for you. Yes, the wait time can be long at times. However, when he is with you, he gives you his undivided attention. Dr. Priola is outstanding!

October 8th, 2012
Waited so long, I left without seeing the doctor.
Prior to my initial visit, I received a packet of paperwork to be filled out prior. With that was a letter stating that if you are late or cancel your appointment without appropriate advance notice, you will not be admitted as a new patient to the practice. I assumed this meant they had respect for a patient's time, but I arrived at my appointment a half hour early and was left waiting fifteen minutes after my scheduled time. When I asked how much longer it would be I was told another 15 minutes at least and that the doctor was spending time with patients. I was there long enough to know the doctor was visiting with a pharm rep as he came in and asked for him and went straight back, left and came back again. This doctor needs to learn that his is not the only time that is precious. I had to leave to get to another appointment and when I asked about rescheduling was told it would be at least another two months before a new patient appointment would be available. No apologies from the staff. I will find another DO in my area.

December 31st, 2011
Really Cares about You!
Dr. Priola takes the time and effort to make sure the problem is addressed

April 10th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Priola's for 12 years. He also took care of my ailing Father and was one of the most caring doctor's I have known. He is intelligent and if he doesn't know what the problem is, he tells you what doctor you should be going to for the problem. I would not change this doctor for some of the ones that I have heard some stories about as to how they treat their patients.

June 4th, 2010
Dr. Priola is the most caring and considerate doctor I have ever met. Having a number of health conditions, I have seen many, many doctors over the years (including Cardiologists, Endocrinologists, Ear/Nose/Throat, etc.) I started seeing him the beginning of 2003. I was suffering from Major Depression. Not only has he always given me as much time as I have needed at an appointment; he had me reporting in with him weekly. If I did not call him, he called me. I think he is the greatest and give him all the credit in the world. His is the epitome of what a doctor should be!

July 24th, 2008
DR James Priola is a great family Dr!!!!
I have been Dr Priola's patient for several years. He is always a professional. He is a very kind natured guy and that makes it easier for me to talk with him about very personal issues that a 45 yr old male patient will have concerning his future and current medical conditions, Dr Priola not only treats me for my current illness, but has an overall plan as to where he expects me to be in the years to come. In other words I believe his way of doctoring will give me many years of the best possible health as he looks ahead as well as whats in front of him. During a surgery I had unexpectedly the next morning he came by to see me in the hospital, and I was surprised he even knew I was there, as I didn't see him for this condition as I knew what it was and went directly to the surgeon. It was nice to know that he cared enough to spend a few moments with me, to ask me if I was OK after a serious spine surgery. His office runs a little slow but that's because Dr Priola spends as much time as needed with the patient before me, and I know he will give me all the time needed to address my issues. I try to always get the first appointment and therefore I am always seen on time.