A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pritchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pritchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritchett
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Pritchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pritchett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pritchett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Pritchett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Pritchett practice?
- Dr. James Pritchett has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Pritchett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.