Learn more about Dr. James Pritchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pritchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritchett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pritchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pritchett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchett graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pritchett has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Pritchett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Pritchett practice?
- Dr. James Pritchett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pritchett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.