A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Puklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Puklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puklin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Puklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Puklin, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Puklin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Puklin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Puklin FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Puklin practice?
- Dr. James Puklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Puklin practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.