A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pulaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pulaski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulaski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pulaski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Pulaski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Pulaski practice?
- Dr. James Pulaski has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Pulaski practices Ophthalmology near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA and High Point, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Ophthalmologists.