A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Puleo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Puleo, Gastroenterologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Puleo, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puleo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Puleo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Vincent Puleo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James V. Puleo practice?
- Dr. James Puleo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Puleo practices Gastroenterology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Gastroenterologists.