Dr. James Puleo II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Puleo II?

August 18th, 2017

Ordered a Gastroendoscopy within 3 days, handed out pictured and discussed them Waited 10 days for final results, ordeed medication which is known to have serious side-effets, which helped, but took me off this medication after 3 weeks without substitute. Had appointment with Nurse-practioneer who appeared to be quite competents, but ordered just an antinausea medication which did nothin to the cause of my disorder. Can get another appointment before 5 weeks.

October 2nd, 2014

You'll wait forever with 5 minutes of his time

I have waited hours every time I've been there. Had a colonoscopy scheduled for 8 am. Didn't even get called in until 11. You'll wait 1-2 hours to be seen and then see him for 5 minutes. You'll be lucky if he speaks more than five words to you. You have to ask him what his medical opinion is of your symptoms because he won't offer it. He just scribbles an RX and sends you on your way. Forgets even between phone calls all about your case.

April 17th, 2014

Wouldn't let him treat my dog!!!

I WAS a patient of Dr. Puleo II and found him to be rude, abrasive demeaning, and accusatory. His bed side manner left much to be desired. I got the distinct feeling that he thinks that being a Dr. makes him better and much more important than you or I, His Patient. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone. He continued to tell me that there was nothing wrong with me even after I ended up in the emergency room in debilitating stomach pain and was admitted. Finally his father came in to see me as he was covering for his son and diagnosed me with a Gal stone that was stuck in the duct and they ended up having to remove the Gal Bladder. Then He came in an had the nerve to say "see I told you we would figure it out and fix it" . REALLY?? Cause I don't remember HIM Having anything to do with the diagnosis. My thanks And Praise went only to his father.

December 2nd, 2013

Excellent Primary Care Physician

Dr. Puleo has been my primary care physician for over 15 years, In that time I have never had a negative thing to say about him or his staff. He has always been extremely concerned about my health issues and has always recommended specialists when the need arose. I spend most of the year in Florida and have always been able to contact him if the need arose. He is a caring and extremely competent doctor.

May 2nd, 2012

I really didn't think he cared about me as a patient, wouldn't listen to me and kept telling me I was fine.

January 18th, 2011

was very rude and impatient didnt spend enough time with explaining my condition

February 4th, 2010

Wonderful Primary Care Doctor

I have been a patient of his since 1997, first as a gastro patient and continuing till present (2010)as a primary care patient. He was the only gastro who believed me when I said that my sympthoms of h-pylori were still present after other experts in the area had treated me and pronounced me cured. I wasn't and Doctor Puleo was the only who listened, believed me, treated me and finally cured me. He is exceptionally caring, never turns away a patient in need, works long hours, is very personalable, and gets a top recommendation from me.

January 27th, 2010

Sarcastic rude doctor

I found Dr Puleo sarcastic and rude. He seemed to blame me for not being able to reach all the colon in colonoscopy.

August 5th, 2008

Excellent bedside manner with good personal touch to health care.

September 19th, 2017