A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pullano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pullano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pullano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Pullano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Pullano practice?
- Dr. James Pullano has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Pullano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Park, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.