A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Purdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Purdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Purdy, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Purdy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Purdy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Purdy FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Purdy practice?
- Dr. James Purdy has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Purdy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Forest, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS and Meridian, MS.
See Forest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.