A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Purgason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Purgason, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Purgason, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purgason graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Purgason has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gillis Purgason MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Purgason practice?
- Dr. James Purgason has 1 office location.
Dr. James Purgason practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.