Learn more about Dr. James Purgason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Purgason, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purgason
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purgason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Purgason, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purgason graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Purgason has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gillis Purgason MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James G. Purgason practice?
- Dr. James Purgason has 1 office location.
Dr. James Purgason practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Primary Care Doctors.