Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr James Purtill
Dr James Purtill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Purtill is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Virtua Camden and Virtua Voorhees. Dr Purtill has received 4 awards.
Dr James Purtill has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr James Purtill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr Mark Wang
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0 mi9
Dr Ralph Franks Jr
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Marlton, NJ 0 mi18
Dr Luke Austin
Marlton, NJ 0 mi10