A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Clemens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Clemens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clemens
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clemens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Clemens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Respiratory Failure
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemens graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Clemens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Quentin Clemens MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J Q. Clemens practice?
- Dr. J Clemens has 4 office locations.
Dr. J Clemens practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.