A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Clemens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Clemens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Clemens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Respiratory Failure
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Clemens graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Clemens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clemens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J Q. Clemens practice?
Dr. J Clemens practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.