A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Quaday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaday graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Quaday has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quaday accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans