A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quaday
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Quaday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaday graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Quaday has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Quaday MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Quaday practice?
- Dr. James Quaday has 1 office location.
Dr. James Quaday practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Pulmonologists.