Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
James Quakenbush Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
James Quakenbush Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Gatos, CA.
Dr. Jeffrey Holmes
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Los Gatos, CA 0.06 mi36
Dr. Julia Kahan
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Gatos, CA 0.07 mi28
Dr. Sean Colio
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Los Gatos, CA 0.07 mi10