A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Quan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital - Cah
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W.y. Quan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Quan practice?
- Dr. James Quan has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Quan practices Internal Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Missoula, MT and Centralia, WA.
See Tacoma Internists.