A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Quinlan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Quinlan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Munson Medical Center
- Valley View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thomas Quinlan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. James Quinlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Quinlan practices Ophthalmology near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ada, OK.
See Traverse City Ophthalmologists.