Dr. James Quinn MD Patient Reviews

• 36 reviews

no change

January 23rd, 2017
Fantastic Health Care Provider & Primary Care Physician
I have been a patient of this doctor for many, many years. He has always treated me, or referred me to specialists if he could not handle the issue. He and his staff are friendly, professional and take good care of asll my medical issues. I would recommend this family practice, and this physician to anyone.

December 23rd, 2016
Dr. Quinn is a wonderful physician!
Dr. Quinn has been my primary care physician for the past 16 years. He always makes time for me when I need immediate care, and his medical advice has been invaluable. He is a caring, kind, knowledgeable, and wonderful doctor!

December 8th, 2016
doctor does not like treating patitents that have already been dignosed by world renown clinics In other words a chart reader. If its not on the provided chart then he has no clue.

September 26th, 2016
Dr Quinn
Very professional office, friendly, knowledgeable, Dr. Quin saw me at beginning and end of appointment...physical... Got a phone call with results the next day, and a follow up email... plan to return

August 25th, 2016
Mrs
30 + years seeing.upmost attention, respectability, care, explanation of case.staff represents him well.depending on reason for visit calls within 2 days to see how you are.

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Quinn recommendation
I have been a patient of Dr.Quinn's for 20 plus years. Without reservation I can state that he is open, honest, caring, forthright and committed to providing the best medical care available. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Quinn or the practice to friends and family

July 31st, 2016
The best GP we have ever worked with
Dr Quinn has been our family Doctor for 17 years and in my exoerience with GP's in 60 years, he is the best we have ever had. There is a reason. He always gives me a straight forward review of my situation and then offers suggestions of the best way to deal with the diagnosis. In addition, and most important, he always selects outstanding specialists to reccomend and they have always proved to the best. I cannot ask more of a General Practitioner, the ultimate medical specialist

July 24th, 2016
First visit to Dr. Quinn. Completely satisfied! He asked lots of questions, and took the time to get to know me. I felt very respected in that he listened to me and addressed every single concern I had. He then followed up with appropriate testing, Professionalism that seems to have gone away in the medical field, is most certainly taking place here!

July 21st, 2016
Been a patient for years. Wonderful practice and staff that just keeps getting better!

June 13th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Quinn for 2 decades and if he was not such a good and friendly doctor I would have not stayed for this length of time.

June 3rd, 2016
Dr.
Dr. James Quinn literally saved my life. He and his staff's alertness directed me for help. Not only bright and caring, "gentlemanly" adds to the composition of Dr. Quinn.

May 25th, 2016
Doctor Quinn is A #1 in my book. He has always been in tune to all of my needs but never proceeds until he has a good understanding of my medical history and up to date info.