Dr. James Quintessenza MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Cincinnati, OH

August 12th, 2016
Looking for DR Q>>>
Dr Q helped save my grandson's life 4 years ago and I am looking for him now.. anyone know where I can get in touch with him?

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Q is incredible and we can't thank him enough for everything he did for our family.

April 20th, 2016
We love Dr. Q! He has performed my daughter's first 2 open-heart surgeries with great results. I don't want to trust my daughter's health to anyone else but him, when it comes to heart surgery. I highly recommend him.

December 23rd, 2015
Great Surgeon saved my son from having a senseless surgery.

October 22nd, 2013
In 1988 i was born with a heart defect called tetrology of fallot. A year later dr q did open heart surgery to correct the defect. For 14 years i was a normal kid thanks to dr q. At the age of forteen i had my second surgery. Again performed by dr q. Its been 11 years and now im 25 and im still going good. Im about to have my first child and we have foumd out that he also has tetrology of fallot. We will be having dr q perform the surgery because we trust this man. He has been great. Thank you dr q for being the best you can be for all of your patients.

September 8th, 2013
Gave our son a fighting chance!!!
Our son has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and before he was 2 days old Dr. Q. performed the 1st, and by the time he was 4mo old his 2nd, of his 3 necessary open heart surgeries. If we have anything to say about it, he will perform the 3rd one too. Today you can't even tell he had any surgeries unless his shirt is off. The first surgery was the riskiest and thanks to Dr. Q our son has been given a fighting chance to be like every one else. We recommend him for any cardiac surgery for anyone!

January 30th, 2013
MIRACLE MAN
Dr. Q saved my daughters life. If you need to have surgery for your child there is no finer SURGEON or facility in the world.I can not say enough about how great these people are!

October 24th, 2012
Dr. Q and all of his staff are icredible. They saved my baby's life and I am forever greatful.

February 2nd, 2012
God-Sent Surgeon
Our daughter was recently diagnosed with ASD (Atrial Septum Disorder). In simple terms, she had a hole in her upper wall of her heart. Dr. Q performed the surgery to correct the problem, and my wife and I couldn't ask for a better experience. Our world went from "normal" to upside down in a matter of one dr. appt. Dr. Q helped us get through this with his professional team, the great staff at All Childrens, and a miracle from our Lord God. We feel exptremely blessed to have found Dr. Q and I would absolutely recommend him to ANYONE with out ANY HESITATION! He's awesome!

November 29th, 2010
Worldclass Cardiac Surgeon
People often take the time to complain in the public domain but rarely give praise. My 7 year old son was recently diagnosed with a double right aortic arch which was causing a double (upper and lower) vascular ring around my son's esophagus and trachea. After several rounds of tests from a local cardiology practice it was clear surgery was the only alternative for correction. I investigated the top pediatric cardiology practices in the country and was certain I would be taking my son to the Children's Hosptial of Boston which is the #1 rated pediatric cardiology practice in the country. Our cardiologist referred us to Dr. Quintessenza (Dr.Q) locally and gushed about what an amazing surgeon has was so prior to our office visit I too did extensive research and everything I read was positive. My wife, son, and I met with Dr.Q and after speaking with him in person we were equally impressed. To fast forward...my son just left the cardiac ICU at All Children's in St.Pete FL a couple days ago and is doing amazingly well. Dr.Q did an absolutely amazing job with my son's surgery and has been nothing short of stellar following the procedure. He is passionate about what he does and is an absolutely amazing surgeon with a fantastic bedside manner. If you are in a position that you are researching cardiac surgeons for yourself or a loved one, my heartfelt sympathies are with you for whatever you are going through. I will tell you that if surgical correction is your best alternative you could be in no better hands anywhere in this country than Dr. Quintessenza and his cardiac team.

December 11th, 2008
Daughter heart surgery
My daughter was born with Transposition of the Greater Arteries. Dr Quintessenza was her heart surgeon. I have to say if it was not for him and his gift plus God, she would not be with her family today. My daughter thinks the world of him and what he did for her. Some people say that it is his job, but really he has a gift. I would recommend him to anyone he is a great doctor.