Dr. James Alexander Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Shreveport, LA

3.2

February 6th, 2017
Ladies beware
Dr. Alexander inappropriately touched me wife after a routine exam. After his female nurse left the exam room, he proceeded to hug her then decided it was ok to kiss her on the mouth. When she pulled away he walked out of the room. I obviously cannot recommend this MD due to his inappropriate conduct. Beware.

January 28th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF I BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE 2011

January 21st, 2015
Former patient
Has a I don't care attitude very rude & disrespectful!! Does not seem to be interested shows no type of compassion is job you can tell he is only is doing his job for the money!! This is my bf first baby and he didn't make our visits very comfortable he always has something smart & negative to say!! We found another doctor after two visits! His staff that consist of only two ladies are nice but seem to be threatened by him!! If you are a women of color I recommend you not go to him!! Because he seems to have all black women labeled!! And you will tell by the way he talks to you!!

May 22nd, 2013
horrible dr.
I've only had two appt with him and was very rude and disrespectful.. I had a uti and he blamed it on bv and said I didn't have a uti... I went to my primary care physician and turns out I had exactly wt I thought.. he had this know it all attitude and shrugs off anything you have concerns about.. I'm looking for another obgyn at this very moment..

February 20th, 2013
Same thing as the other person. Once insurance changed from private he stopped caring and giving good service. He made comments about needing to be paid and even raised his voice at me. Made my questions seem as hassle. I would me dr recommend him to anyone

December 3rd, 2012
nobody pregnant with medicaid please dont go to this doctor....
he was terrible, didnt know what he was doing with my appointment. my water broke.and another doctor i never met delivered my baby and dr.james alexander never once came to check on me or called to see how was my delivery. i had good insurance in the beginning but once my insurance change to medicaid they stop calling me the day before to remind me of my appointment and really started being rude and rushing my appointment time. This was a sad because it was suppose to be the happy time in my life. but turn out to be a mess. Plus he didn't discharge me. So now i have no papers to go back to work and school. very disappointed.