Dr. James Alexander Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Alexander Jr?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF I BEEN GOING TO HIM SINCE 2011

Former patient

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Has a I don't care attitude very rude & disrespectful!! Does not seem to be interested shows no type of compassion is job you can tell he is only is doing his job for the money!! This is my bf first baby and he didn't make our visits very comfortable he always has something smart & negative to say!! We found another doctor after two visits! His staff that consist of only two ladies are nice but seem to be threatened by him!! If you are a women of color I recommend you not go to him!! Because he seems to have all black women labeled!! And you will tell by the way he talks to you!!

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Same thing as the other person. Once insurance changed from private he stopped caring and giving good service. He made comments about needing to be paid and even raised his voice at me. Made my questions seem as hassle. I would me dr recommend him to anyone

nobody pregnant with medicaid please dont go to this doctor....

Posted on December 3rd, 2012

he was terrible, didnt know what he was doing with my appointment. my water broke.and another doctor i never met delivered my baby and dr.james alexander never once came to check on me or called to see how was my delivery. i had good insurance in the beginning but once my insurance change to medicaid they stop calling me the day before to remind me of my appointment and really started being rude and rushing my appointment time. This was a sad because it was suppose to be the happy time in my life. but turn out to be a mess. Plus he didn't discharge me. So now i have no papers to go back to work and school. very disappointed.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017