A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Elbow Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Anderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reginald Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. James Anderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Anderson practices Family Medicine near Ashland City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Kingston Springs, TN.
See Ashland City Family Physicians.