A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anderson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 56 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetic Foot
- Elbow Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Anderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Anderson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. James Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Anderson practices Family Medicine near Ashland City, TN.
See Ashland City Family Physicians.