Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Excellent Medical Doctor
Recommend Dr. Anderson highly. He listens to patients and explains why and how the medical problems will be handled. Excellent nurses and office staff. Last office visit was a work-in and really appreciated his and his staff's attention and care.

August 22nd, 2016
All staff there seems to be very professional and caring...

August 20th, 2016
Dr. Anderson is a caring and professional doctor. I personally thank God every time I have to see him, for not only is he empathetic and very concerned for his patients, he is also a man of deep faith. I do not mean faith in a partisan, denominational way...but in besides dispensing an RX or order for testing, he helps a patient have faith in God. In so doing, he also then gives hope, and all this means he knows that all the prescriptions and surgeries in the world are only partners to having faith and hope for your future. Ashland City is simply blessed to have such a man practice among us.

July 8th, 2016
Excellent Medical Care
The staff are very professional and friendly. Dr. Anderson is very attentive and empathetic to your concerns. He is thorough with his assessments and will quickly refer you to specialists or other exams if needed. I am a Registered Nurse with 16 years of critical care experience , and I have total trust in Dr. Anderson and his staff.

June 17th, 2016
Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Anderson and the staff.

May 15th, 2016
An old fashioned caring physician lives in Ashland City
I am a caregiver to aging parents. Too much focus has been placed on the quantity of patients a doctor is expected by insurance companies. Dr.Anderson chooses quality instead. When we could not see my aging mom's doctor on May 11 because she was out of the office for a few days, I was told Dr. Reggie Anderson could work us in. We got there at 8 a.m. and expected to wait around for hours. We were seen and taken into the exam room and 5 minutes later we were greeted like a member of his own family. If having a doctor listen to your concerns genuinely and then actually care about you is a quality you seek in healthcare, then Dr. Anderson is your doctor. I left feeling he understood and cared about us. So rare today.

April 12th, 2016
Always have a good experience visiting Dr. Anderson . He and his staff lare always thoughtful ,kind and courteous . Dr. Anderson takes time to diagnose what I have going on and thoroughly explains things to me. He has referred me to specialist in the past and those experiences have also been good.

April 12th, 2016
Dr Reggie Experience
The visit with Dr Anderson at his Ashland City office was outstanding. The staff there was professional and courteous and friendly. Dr Anderson takes time to listen to the patient and always explains things in a way that everyone understands.

March 21st, 2016
Excellent Provider With Excellent Bedside Manners
I've been seeing Dr. Anderson since about 2007 have nothing but great things to say about him! I moved this past year about 1 hour away from his office, & I continue & will continue to keep him as my provider...he's an excellent Dr., listens to what you have to say, has excellent bedside manners...he's the total package when it comes to Dr.'s and so rare to find these days they are all to rushed, but not Dr. Anderson. This was a work in appointment for me, the staff were great got me worked in and didn't even have to sit in waiting room long at all, have had appointments with other Dr.'s & had to wait way past my appointment time. He's treated other family members of mine and their care and experience was equally as great. If your in need of a very professional, but caring Dr. then I would highly recommend Dr. Anderson!

December 26th, 2015
Dedicated Doctor
Dr. Anderson take time to make sure you get the proper medical attention you need. He listens to you, he is dedicated to his patients. He does follow appointments to make sure you are better. Calls and update you on all testing that you have done.

December 25th, 2015
Ive been to many Dr.'s offices and seen many dr.s but few have treated me better and as thoroughly as Dr. Reggie Anderson. Thx for being so professional and patient oriented.

November 6th, 2015
Doctor and staff you can trust with your life.
Dr. Reggie Anderson and his staff are knowledgeable, courteous, caring,and all around great people. I have been a patient for several years and recommend them to everyone who needs a really good doctor. Dr. Anderson saved my life. They are like family to me. God bless them all.