A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anderson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Elbow Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kyle Anderson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. James Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.