Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immune System Disorders
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Baker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.