A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Immune System Disorders
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Baker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Baker practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.