A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Banks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Banks MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Banks practice?
- Dr. James Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Banks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Allergists and Arnold Pediatricians.