A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Banks, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Banks MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Banks practice?
- Dr. James Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. James Banks practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Arnold, MD.
See Arnold Allergists and Arnold Pediatricians.