Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Bell
Dr. James Bell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White River Junction, VT. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center, White River Junction VA Medical Center and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Bell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White River Junction, VT.
Dr. Marybeth Durkin
White River Junction, VT 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph O'Donnell
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
White River Junction, VT 0 mi16
Dr. Christopher Nice
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
White River Junction, VT 0 mi32