A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s Admin. VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Bell MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bell practice?
- Dr. James Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White River Junction, VT.
See White River Junction Internists and White River Junction Cardiologists.