A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s Admin. VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Bell MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James R. Bell practice?
- Dr. James Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bell practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White River Junction, VT.
See White River Junction Internists and White River Junction Cardiologists.